Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Icy Roads-Investigators at Home

Dear Family,

Christmas time has been amazing. It snowed!!! The roads are even snowy. And the bridges in between Pasco and Kennewick have been really icy. Don't worry though we drive really carefully. I think it's a good thing because most of the people that we know are scared to drive now. That means that most of our investigators are at home more often. And to top it all off it got down to one degree this morning. That's cold. I didn't think it was supposed to be that cold in this part of Washington. I actually would appreciate the long underwear right now.

If you really want to give some gifts to any of the people we're teaching you could just send some games like Flux, en EspaƱol. By the way, I don't think I've told you but I love that game. I've played it with Elder Johnstun a couple of times so we could figure out the rules. The spanish on the cards is hilarious.

Right now there are six of us missionaries covering the Spanish branch here in the tri-cities. So to answer your question we only cover one branch. There is a lot of work to be done though. There's so many good people in that branch too. I hope that I'll get to stay here for a couple more tranfers.

You were right Amy. I wasn't jealous of you having to study for Chemistry. Haha. I don't know why but that reminds me that I got to direct the Matson's how to fix their computers. I'm not allowed to touch computers but at least it made me think. It gave me a good chance to stretch out my knowledge of computers.

Nice job on the Spanish mom! (Nosotros hicimos galletas con chocolate) It's exactly right. Estoy animado a comerlas galletas (I am excited to eat the cookies). I promise I'll speak Spanish when I talk to you on Christmas. I'm going to forward a separate email to let you know when we can call. I'll give a set time next week after I get your feedback.

I love you, love you, love you. Have a great week.

Elder Ben Arnold

P.S. By the way I have heard from Elder Burr. He's doing really well. I've also heard from Elder Cahoon. He's doing good too.

No comments: