Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Feliz Navidad

Dear Family

Merry Christmas! Feliz Navidad!!!

First you'll probably want to know what happened to me when Elder Johnstun left. The last time I saw him was yesterday, the 22nd. I moved in with the Zone Leaders, Elder Anderson and Elder Dudoich. You'll get to see some pictures of them in my Christmas letter.

I got the Farkle and cookie packages. So I think there's only one that I haven't gotten yet. I also got the one from Amy.

We're not going to be using our cell-phones to call. I'll still be calling sometime Christmas morning though. It'll be a surprise.

I don't know if you've heard but we have gotten a lot of snow up here. It reminded me of Provo last winter. And it has been really cold. Usually it's about twenty degrees in the daytime.
The roads have also been pretty bad. Our little cars are definitely not made for it either. Ni modo. Manejamos bien porque somos de Utah.

That big chocolate cake that Sister Matson told you about was huge. I took some pictures of it so you'll get to see it. It was a six layer Wall of Chocolate. I managed to make it through five of the layers. That was all I could do though.

Since Elder Johnstun just lives thirty minutes away from Provo he'll come and see you sometime. He'll be glad to answer any questions that you have. I'll also give you his contact information next week.

Well I'm almost out of time. I love you so much.
Elder Ben Arnold (Benjamin)

No comments: