Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Beacon Rock


May 12, 2009

Hola familia,

I'm a little slow to emailing today because we had a zone hike this morning (at Beacon Rock). It was great. I got lots of great pictures. I can't wait to send them to you.

I got an awesome letter from Teresa Romero this week! She told me that she really liked church this last week; she didn't tell me why though. She also had a really cool missionary experience. She just got a new job at a warehouse kind of a place. She started talking to a woman a little bit older than her. She doesn't remember how but they got on the topic of religions and Teresa started to tell her about our church. She answered lots of questions that the lady had. And then she invited her to come to church. And the lady was really interested in going. I'm so proud of that girl!

Thank you for telling me about Amy. I'm super excited for her. I know she's going to have a great start to her mission. I'm a little sad that I didn't get to talk to her but I'm glad to hear that she's doing well.

Matthew you're so funny. Falling asleep. Haha. Sorry that I couldn't have called earlier. It was great to hear your laugh again.

Thanks for setting up the skype thing Jonathan. I think it added a lot more to our conversation. I can't wait to get home and do some fun electronics projects with you.

Thanks for sending that information. Now I can get those letters sent out.

Just to answer your other questions: I could hear you really well. I think my microphone was just a little weak.

Love you,

Elder Ben Arnold

No comments: